Objective To pursue a career in the motorsports field where I can contribute with the motorsports experience I gained over the years, and be part of a team developing motorsports in the state of Qatar.
- 2016: 3rd in Belcar 2 Class in Zolder 24 Hours Endurance Race with Bas Koeten Racing on a WOLF GB-08 Sponsored by QMMF.
- 2016: 2nd & 3rd overall in Zolder Circuit Super lights Championship with Bas Koeten Racing on a WOLF GB-08.
- 2016: 5th in SP2-GT3A Class in Zandvoort 12 Hours Endurance Race with CG Racing on a CG01 Kit Car.
- 2015: 1st in CN2 Class in Abu-Dhabi 12 Hours Endurance Race with CRM Motorsports on a WOLF GB-08.
- 2015: 1st in SP2-GT3A Class in Zandvoort 12 Hours Endurance Race with Team MARC Cars Australia
- 2015: My first International Endurance Racing Participation. 2nd in SP2 (Special Production) Dubai 24 Hours Endurance Race. With MARC Cars Australia
- 2014: Middle East Radical Champion 2013/2014.
- 2013: 3rd in NGK 300 Kilometers Endurance Race Dubai Teaming up with F3 European Champion Ed Jones.
- 2012: 3rd in SC-06 Middle East Super cars- Support Race to Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix.
- 2012: 2nd Overall in the Qatar National Road Racing Championship.
- 2011: 1st in 12 hours of Dubai Karting Endurance ‘’New comers Category’’
- 2008: Qatar National Sprint Champion.
- 2007: 2nd in Syrian Hill Climb, front wheel drive category.
- 2006: First International Participation in Jordan Hill Climb (Al-Rumman) and securing 1st place in Class ‘’5’
- Alpha Team Qatar. ‘’Self Established’’.
- AUH Motorsports UAE
- MARC Cars Australia.
- CRM Motorsports Portugal.
- Avelon Formula Italy – WOLF GB-08 Factory Team.
- CG Racing France.
- Bas Koeten Racing Netherlands.
Road Safety & Related Activities
- Internal Road Safety Ambassador in Qatar Shell, 2012 till Date.
- Technical advisor for Qatar University & Texas A&M University for their Shell Eco Marathon Projects. 2011till date.
- Technical Judge in 2012 Malaysia Shell Eco Marathon.
- Technical Lead Team Member in Manila 2014 Shell Eco Marathon.
- Lecture presenter in ‘’Life is Engineering Programme’’. The programme is directed towards young Qatari students to encourage them to join Technical universities through designing a competition where every school gets a Caterham kit car to build it from scratch and then do a time attack against the clock in Lusail international Circuit. My role was to promote for Shell’s Road Safety Campaign through encouraging students to take racing off the streets and to the circuit through telling my own story.’’ Life is Engineering’’ is sponsored by Qatar Shell, Qatar Gas & Williams.
- Test Driver facilitating driving experiences , new model launches and private owners track days (McLaren , Kia , Nissan)
- Race Director / Muscat Auto X Championship.
- CRO (Competitive Relations Officer) / QTCC Championship.
- COC (Clerk Of The Course) / Manateq National Sprint Championship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. Qatar Aeronautical College, Doha-Qatar.
- Freediving & Spear fishing. (Fii Certified free diving instructor). Level 1 / Junior
- ‘’Senyar’’ 2014 Freediving for Pearls competition team Champions.
- ‘’Senyar’’ 2015 Freediving for Pearls competition 3rd in Teams competitions.
- ‘’ Senyar’’2015 Freediving for Pearls individual competitions Champion.
- 2015. Qatar National Free-diving Record Holder. (-70 Meters VWT Cat.) , (-80 Meters No Limit Category).
- October 2017. Qatar & GCC Free-diving Record Holder. (-83 Meters VWT), (-94 Meters No Limit). Future Goals
- Become the first Qatari FIA certified Race Director.
- Obtain a driving instructor official license to help Qatari young candidates step their first footsteps properly into the world of motorsports.
- Establish a competitive drivers selection program, Build a Qatari Endurance Racing Team & compete internationally.